Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Baby it's Cold Outside

I'm bored...really really bored. My aunt Zophie who is usually here had to go to the groomers today and my mom tells me that I am so pretty that I don't need to go. I think its all a ploy to try and get me to calm down and leave my sick Dad alone. Jennifer and Kate are all freaking out about trying to come up with an ad about 11k off of homes, but I have never seen a "k" on a house. Something is off today and I just don't know what it is. Guess I am going to chill by the fire, look sad and talk Nana in to a few more treats! If you want to meet me at a house to try and find the "k", let me know :)

xoxo Roxy

2 comments:

  1. Well, be prepared, sweet Roxie. There is an arctic cold front coming in later today. We can cuddle next to the fire together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woof hoo! I think my Mom will help me put my snuggie on so I will be ready :)

    ReplyDelete