Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Breakin the law Breakin the law

Ok, ok I know I should be wearing a seat belt, but it is tough as a dog L Today I love the feeling of the sunshine in my face riding in a warm car to check on some sweet cribs in Cascata Falls! I wanted to get out and jump in the pond so bad, but I just can’t do the polar plunge. It is a dogs dream to live in a home backing up to a pond where I could get wet ‘n wild every day, but today I will enjoy riding with the window closed and the sun in my eyes! Don’t think I am not getting my scuba gear ready for a warm day to see just what I can find in the Cascata Falls ponds…They once trapped an angry beaver there that was eating trees in customers backyards and I am a sweet girl, but don’t mess with my homies!

No comments:

Post a Comment